- Heavy-duty gas ranges designed for the American market, offer high-energy performance, outstanding power, durability and reliability. Ensure fast cooking for any busy kitchen.
- Stylish and modular design, perfect within a line up or as a full power stand alone, allows you to put the right operation in the right place for optimized workflow.
- Stainless steel internal and external construction: front, sides, landing ledge, valve control panel and kick plate.
- Easy to clean thanks to careful design.
- Heavy gauge welded front frame.
- OPEN TOP BURNERS FEATURES:
- Heavy duty cast iron top grates, easily removable.
- Sloping design of cast iron bowl guides any spill away from the burners ports, protecting the flame, not allowing clogs.
- Heat is radiated upward.
- One stainless steel standing pilot for each burner for instant ignition.
- Pilot shield protects pilot from spills and grease.
- Safety valve pilot and burners, CSA and ANSI certified.
- Lift-off top two piece cast iron burners rated at 30,000 BTU/hr. Each one.
- STANDARD OVEN FEATURES:
- Stainless steel construction: sides, rear, deck and door.
- Thermostat control from 212 ºF – 572 ºF (100 ºC - 300 ºC).
- Matchless push button (piezo) ignition to light the oven pilot.
- Burner with safety valve pilot, CSA and ANSI certified.
- Insulated oven cavity has two chrome rack with adjustable positions
- Heavy-duty easy remove heavy wire chrome rack supports
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Asber 60" 10 burner range with 2 ovens AER-2-B10-60
No returns on online purchases will be accepted. Customer must inspect equipment upon receiving it. If item is sold with a warranty, the warranty begins the day of purchase. If equipment needs repair within the time of warranty, customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer.
Free Freight STATE OF FLORIDA
If other location, please contact our office 305 805 6888 for freight quote.
**Subject to change**
Units displayed on this site are not kept in stock at our Warehouse. Units ship straight from manufacturer's warehouse to your location. If unit is not in stock at manufacturer's warehouse at the time of purchase, we will contact you to resolve this issue.