The Dukers D55R 40.7 cu. ft. reach-in commercial refrigerator is designed to suit the needs of any business who needs optimal performance without sacrificing design. Its’ two doors are accented with high-quality brushed stainless steel for both the interior and exterior to fit a variety of decors. Recessed door handles allow for clean styling and better ergonomics. The heavy-duty 1 HP compressor is bottom mounted for excellent efficiency and better cooling. Digital controls fine-tune the desired interior temperature. Self-closing doors free up your hands for added convenience and ease of use. Auto-defrosting provides lower energy costs and colder temperatures. The included 8 shelves can be adjusted or removed for flexibility and maintenance. Easily move and position with four swivel casters.
- Commercial refrigerator with 40.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for durability
- Digital temperature controls with LED display for precise adjustment
- Temperature range from 33°F to 41°F (approx.)
- Ambient temperature: 100.4°F
- Overall dimensions (W x D x H): 55 1/8" x 32 5/8" x 80 80 3/8"
- Automatic defrosting
- 8 adjustable and removable wire shelves (4 on each side)
- Recessed door handle for clean styling
- 4 locking swivel casters for easy moving and positioning (5”)
- Interior light to illuminate food and other items
- Heavy-duty 1 HP bottom mounted compressor
- Energy Star Certified to meet strict energy performance standards set by EPA
- NSF/ANSI 7 Standard for Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- ETL Listed / ETL Sanitation
- Commercial refrigerator comes with NEMA 5-15P plug for simple plug-in installation
- 115V/60Hz, 8.6 Amps, 730 watts, 9 ft. power cord
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
Dukers Two Door Reach-In Refrigerator
No returns on online purchases will be accepted. Customer must inspect equipment upon receiving it. If item is sold with a warranty, the warranty begins the day of purchase. If equipment needs repair within the time of warranty, customer is responsible for contacting the manufacturer.
Free Freight STATE OF FLORIDA
If other location, please contact our office 305 805 6888 for freight quote.
**Subject to change**
Units displayed on this site are not kept in stock at our Warehouse. Units ship straight from manufacturer's warehouse to your location. If unit is not in stock at manufacturer's warehouse at the time of purchase, we will contact you to resolve this issue.